Friday, December 3, 2010

An nice relaxing night with friends, good food... Ahhhhhh .. its a nice life



Remember, I am not attempting to produce studio quality music or images but I shoot all video in True HD quality. You Tube drops the quality and the lower light does make the video a little grainy. What I am attempting to capture is the "live feel" and "experience" of sharing time with the musicians so you can decide which venue and musicians you want to share time with when you want to do something besides sit on the couch and stare into the booby tube.

I can tell you that my immersion into the music of our DownTown Greenville Scene is the best thing I have done in a long time. I am meeting a lot of people and developing some wonderful friendships. So if you find yourself bored or simply have no routines that include nice musical experiences, join me DownTown Greenville. It is something you can truly enjoy as often as three to four nights a weeks, sometimes 5 or 6 nights. Hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments very Welcome