Friday, December 10, 2010

Kelly Joe and the Connects @ Smiley's Acoustic Cafe Greenville SC 12/10/2010




Kelly Joe and the Connects @ Smiley's Acoustic Cafe Greenville SC 12/10/2010
This was a nice change. I think the the singer is Kelly Joe and they perform a lot of original music which I suspect she writes. If anyone would like to add information about this group, post a comment. 


I must say, again, Smiley's knows how to pick their performers. It's getting to the point where I'll be hanging out and diggin the great music three nights a week! I'm already up to eating there two nights. Whats one more? hahaha 


Tomorrow is FRIDAY AGAIN and time for J Micheal King, Tony and Scottie to kick off another music filled weekend. So why don't you get off your butt and join us at Smiley's 6-9pm for dinner and music. 
"Gotta love it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments very Welcome